In particular, I will draw on insights from historical theological resources, as well as new scientific fields such as embodied and extended cognition, to suggest that intelligence is significantly shaped by our bodily personhood. I will suggest that this approach can help to secure human distinctiveness in the context of key issues in the theology and science dialogue, including exobiology and transhumanism.
Skip to main content University links. Close quicklinks.
Dialogue, Science and Theology
School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science. Partners and collaborators School of Divinity, University of St Andrews Description Adam Willows' project In describing morality, thinkers like Aquinas and Kant have often pointed to reason: moral opinions are opinions about independent facts, and we arrive at them by reasoning about those facts.
- Theology In the Context of Science by John C. Polkinghorne.
- Are Science and Theology Complementary? (RJS) | RJS?
- Exploration and Production of Oceanic Natural Gas Hydrate: Critical Factors for Commercialization?
- Dialogue, Science and Theology | iwramabebam.gq.
- Historical Dictionary of Turkey.
- Theology In the Context of Science?
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Skip to main content. Advertisement Hide. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access. Clark, , pp. Google Scholar.
CrossRef Google Scholar. Peter L.